Call to Worship
Leader: Let God grant us grace and bless us;
God make his face shine on us,
People: so that your way becomes known on earth,
so that your salvation becomes known
among all the nations.
Leader: Let the people thank you, God!
all the people thank you!
Let the people celebrate
and shout with joy
you judge the nations fairly
guide all nations on the earth.
Let the people thank you, God!
all the people thank you!
People: The earth has yielded its harvest.
blesses us—our God blesses us!
Let God continue to bless us;
the far ends of the earth honor him.
Most gracious and loving
God, we live in a world that doesn’t understand what it
means to truly love. Our examples of how to love are shallow
and self-serving. Help us in this hour to experience again
your life-giving love in our lives. Amen.
WE TALK TO GOD
Praises, Joys and Concerns
CELEBRATING OUR GIFTS
Offering of Tithes and Gifts
to the Lord
Doxology and Prayer of Thanksgiving
CELEBRATING THE WORD
Special Music and Testimonies
New Testament Lesson
pew Bible page 1132
John 13: 31-35
pew Bible page 982
Leader: The word of God for the people of God.
Peace” Pastor Mary
Hymn of Response
by David Haas
the Sacrament Of Holy Communion
The Lord’s Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth,
as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from
For thine is the kingdom,
the power, and the glory, for ever and ever. Amen.
Prayer of Thanksgiving
– Church services 9:30 am Sunday school 10:45am
Class 2-4 Saegertown UMC
Food Pantry volunteer meeting 12:30 pm
– Pick up perishables at 9:30 am Food distribution 12:30 – 2
– Ascension DAY NATIONAL Day of Prayer Perry Square at noon
– Food Pick up at 9am Girl Scouts 5-7pm
Recycle electronics and tires 9 – 1
(1926 Holland St)
8th Sunday –
Mother’s Day Sunday Service 9:30 am Sunday School 10:45 am
– Food Pick Up 9 am Clean and organize Ministry building
10 - ? Girl scouts 5 – 7
– Nurture meeting 10 am Continue Clean and organize
Ministry building after meeting.
– Church at Clarendon Meet at San Juan at 8am for breakfast
leave promptly at 8:30 am
– Food Pantry Volunteer Meeting 12:30 pm
– Pick up perishables and milk at 9am Food distribution
12:30 – 2 pm
- Food pick up 9am Two in One with Carl Williams 10
am Girl Scouts 5-7
– Cooperative Ministry Meeting 9-11 am Ad Council Meeting
– Church 9:30 am Sunday School 10:45 am Peace With
Justice Sunday District conference at Union City First
42 E. High St at 2:30 pm
– Senior Food Box 11-2pm
– Food Pick up 9 am
– Church 9:30 am Sunday School 11:45 am
- Memorial Day - no office hours
– Food Pantry volunteer meeting 12:30 pm
June 1st Wednesday
– Pick up perishables 9 am Food distribution 12:30 – 2 pm